How to become a Member
An institution wishing to become a Full Member or an Associate Member must submit to the Board of ENCoRE a written application for Membership, accompanied by the following documents:
- complete documentation of the legal status of the institution (such as Act of Education, statutes, examination regulations and study rules) in the original language
- an official letter certifying the legal status of the institution in English
- a short description of the structure of the institution in English
- information on the research activity of the institution in the field of conservation/restoration if available
- a copy of its detailed study program, according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), if available
- letters of recommendation from two Full Members of ENCoRE
The application has to be authorised by the institution. After considering the acceptability of the applicant the Board shall present it to the next General Assembly for approval
Applicants wishing to become Supporting Member must submit to the Board a written application for Membership.
How to become a Partner
Partnership is open to European or other institutions providing a high quality of conservation/restoration activities and/or research and which are willing to cooperate with ENCoRE or want to further the purposes of ENCoRE. There is no subscription fee for Partnership.
Institutions wishing to become a Partners in ENCoRE are invited to submit to the Board a written application for partnership and information on the institution.